Meet the Designer


My name is Julissa and I am a graduate of the University of Miami. I have a BFA in Interior Design. Once I graduated I worked a couple of years for a well known Miami designer, which was great experience but I longed to take on my own clients. I married in 2004 and shortly after moved to New Jersey. I got a job with a high end interior design firm which I loved and had a very busy career with residential and commercial projects from NY to PA. In November 2007 I became a mommy to a wonderful son and decided to stay home with him and moved back to Miami to be close to family. In early 2009 while having a conversation with a dear friend and former client in NJ she told me she was expecting!! However she was upset that I would not be able to design the nursery….that is when I had my AHA moment! And iBaby Interiors was born! (And yes I did design her nursery from Florida!)